Massive success of the 6th Congress of the European College of Sports and Exercise Physicians (ECOSEP) held on 29-30 November 2019 in Paris, France. The Panhellenic Association of Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation (PASTaR) was present with PASTaR President Stavros Daoukas presenting on Achilles Tendinopathy Neovascularisation and PASTaR Treasurer Georgia Papakonstantinou presenting on Shoulder Impingement Syndrome.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the EuroMediterranean Institute for Quality and Safety in Health Services (EIQSH)
- PASTaR at the 6th Congress of ECOSEP, Paris 2019
- PASTaR is member of WFATT
- Establishment of the Panhellenic Association of Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Welcome to the new PASTaR website